85%

Well….it’s November folks and tomorrow is a big day – Election Day! What’s on the meal ticket? They want more money! Everyone wants money!

My city, as it was quoted in the paper (cough, cough) has an 85% poverty rate. WOW! are you freaking kidding me! I guess the rest of the 15% are suppose to foot the bill. I don’t think so!

The political manipulation on all fronts, schools included, are down right disgusting. Folks – all the adds, letters to the editors etc is all manipulation directed at you. The playing one side against the other side is all nothing more than manipulation. The whole party line crap is just that – crap! They love to get folks going and keep people divided because if we all ever sat at the table together and put our heads together, we would figure out that these people have been playing us for a very long time.

Most politicians are full of themselves. Most will tell you anything to get the vote. These folks are not working for us in any way shape or form it just appears to look that way until you really start thinking – so what has really gone on in the last x amount of years? These people bank on the fact that Americans have a very short memory and that people are very distracted with life/TV these days. Because my friends they really don’t want us thinking too hard about anything, it would not be in their best interest if we did.

My city will never be what it once was, not 10 years from now, not 20 years from now or 50 years from now. It’s over, so can people please get with the program already. Telling us that you need more money is not getting with the program, it’s beating a dead horse.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




November 2010
M T W T F S S
« Oct   Jan »
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930  

Recent Comments

Karen Anne on Relaxed
Michele on Relaxed
Karen Anne on Relaxed
Michele on Progress…..may….be…
Karen Anne on Progress…..may….be…

Flickr Photos


%d bloggers like this: